Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Yay! Bikes !
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All this talk of 6-packs is making me thirsty! Here's a pic of my 02-ish RFX for ya.
It will be hard for Turner to beat this frame for all around (free)rideability. :D

02-ish RFX, medium
03 Super T
RF crank, Truvativ DH BB, Aircorp pedals
King ISO hubs on Singletracks
SRAM shifters, XT/XTR deraileurs, XT hydraulics
Thomson post, Easton bars, blah blah yadda yadda
37 lbs. as shown.

I've had the bike built with a 5" Z1 as well, but I prefer this setup on the Turner now that my hardtail is dialed in. I can and do ride it anywhere/everywhere. I'll be very interested in trying out one of the new 66RC Bombers and 36 forks from Fox as soon as I can too.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Nick. said:
All this talk of 6-packs is making me thirsty! Here's a pic of my 02-ish RFX for ya.
It will be hard for Turner to beat this frame for all around (free)rideability. :D

02-ish RFX, medium
03 Super T
RF crank, Truvativ DH BB, Aircorp pedals
King ISO hubs on Singletracks
SRAM shifters, XT/XTR deraileurs, XT hydraulics
Thomson post, Easton bars, blah blah yadda yadda
37 lbs. as shown.

I've had the bike built with a 5" Z1 as well, but I prefer this setup on the Turner now that my hardtail is dialed in. I can and do ride it anywhere/everywhere. I'll be very interested in trying out one of the new 66RC Bombers and 36 forks from Fox as soon as I can too.
nice bike, great build - although I have NO idea how your bike weighs 37 - I have a very similar build and mine is closer to 40lbs...Stan's in the tires too....and lighter (tubeless) rims...

love the white...

and like you, I'm looking forward to the Fox 36 or Marzocchi All-Mountain...get the weight down some - and build a Highline as the big hit bike with a dual-crown...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.