Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Elitest thrill junkie
39,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure where, maybe in town to keep it simple, but I'm going to go out on my new mtb mystery-ride and put in some miles. Let me know if anyone is interested. Maybe a 62/299/307/305 costco loop or a Granite Basin ride, or maybe even a Bill Williams run if anyone is interested.

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,179 Posts
Jayem said:
Not sure where, maybe in town to keep it simple, but I'm going to go out on my new mtb mystery-ride and put in some miles. Let me know if anyone is interested. Maybe a 62-307/305 costco loop or a Granite Basin ride, or maybe even a Bill Williams run.
Hmmm... another Turner? does it have big wheels? do tell!

·
Elitest thrill junkie
39,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a suprise! Pictures Friday.

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
Jayem said:
Not sure where, maybe in town to keep it simple, but I'm going to go out on my new mtb mystery-ride and put in some miles. Let me know if anyone is interested. Maybe a 62/299/307/305 costco loop or a Granite Basin ride, or maybe even a Bill Williams run if anyone is interested.
Sedona?

·
Elitest thrill junkie
39,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
skinny-tire said:
I'm not allowed to ride below 4500' in the summer.:D

·
Elitest thrill junkie
39,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DurtGurl said:
What about another Flag run? I am just dying to get up there for the first time this year but couldn't make it to your Father's day ride. It could be the first Flag ride for both of our new bikes!
Perhaps, because glory lasts a lifetime.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
39,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
fixgeardan said:
I know what it is and what color.Hah!Im not telling.James I saw you yesterday
heading toward 305 area with the turner.
Cool.

Well, it isn't a fixed-gear!

Lotta people out on 305 around 5pm yesterday, nice cool ride.

Here's the parts list;

18" frameset
Rockshox
LX
LX
Deore (or XT)
Ultrega
Shimano
Deore LX
Deore LX
Hone
Deore XT
Deore XT
XT
Cane Creek
FSA
FSA
Salsa
Gravity
Selle San Marco
WTB
WTB
tube
tube
Bike Build Shop Supplies
New Custom Reusable Bike Box
BikeBuilder PRO Level Assembly Labor

·
Powered by ice cream.
6,359 Posts
DurtGurl said:
Enel ... care to bring your Orange Lenz to meet my Orange Lenz on Sunday in Flag??? I'm conspiring for a Sunday ride at Flagstaff for Jayem's new bike.
I would love to, but I don't go much of anywhere these days. I've got a great big family (sorry James), so my rides are local and early almost exclusively this phase of life. Thanks for the invite.

I am on vacation this upcoming week, so I might be able to pull it off...stay tuned.

The "big" Orange Lenz needs some exercise and Flag would be a great place for it. It has been ignored lately due to the new "little" silver Lenz.

James: I'll ride with you Saturday or Sunday at 0500 locally. The big loop sounds interesting.

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Jayem said:
I would be up for a Prescott ride Friday, Saturday (if not in Flag) or early Sunday morning.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
39,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I seems like a Flagstaff ride is a sure thing on Sunday at either "the Y" or Kathleen's homestead. It's gunna be good. Ride time of ~9?

Carpool?

As far as Saturday, I'm still open. I definitely can't do 5am Eric, because I'll be working kind of late on Friday, and making sure there are no kinks with the new bike, so Saturday will be the shake-down. Otherwise I'm up for Granite Basin or Costco action.

Ok, probably not Granite, because it will be hot with that minimal coverage.

·
Too many Sedonuts...
1,512 Posts
:thumbsup:
Jayem said:
I seems like a Flagstaff ride is a sure thing on Sunday at either "the Y" or Kathleen's homestead. It's gunna be good. Ride time of ~9?

Carpool?

As far as Saturday, I'm still open. I definitely can't do 5am Eric, because I'll be working kind of late on Friday, and making sure there are no kinks with the new bike, so Saturday will be the shake-down. Otherwise I'm up for Granite Basin or Costco action.

Ok, probably not Granite, because it will be hot with that minimal coverage.
Hey Jayem...come visit the Mothership (Church of the Unlabeled Beer) on Sunday. Check the other thread for directions, I'm going to try and poach that spot if I can. Anxious to see the new ride and distribute some of the beer...

-JB :thumbsup:

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,179 Posts
Enel said:
I would love to, but I don't go much of anywhere these days. I've got a great big family (sorry James), so my rides are local and early almost exclusively this phase of life. Thanks for the invite.

I am on vacation this upcoming week, so I might be able to pull it off...stay tuned.

The "big" Orange Lenz needs some exercise and Flag would be a great place for it. It has been ignored lately due to the new "little" silver Lenz.

James: I'll ride with you Saturday or Sunday at 0500 locally. The big loop sounds interesting.
If you can get the day off on Sunday it'd be great to meet you and your bike! Come on... we need some pics of the macro- and micro-moths together!

·
Elitest thrill junkie
39,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Saturday, China Buffet (Highway 69 and Costco) at 0830.

Trails 305 and 297, either by way of just out and back or 62 and 299.

J

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.