Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my ride in yesterday during a break in the showers. Did you? I knew yesterday was my only chance and that it was going to rain all week. The plan was to get up early at about 7am and get some miles in around PMP. The forecast called for the rain to start about 3pm I e nded up sleeping in a bit cause I was up all night with the new born. I woke up and looked outside at 0930 and it was already raining. I was bummed out but happy to get a few more hours sleep. Woke back up at 1130 to clear skies. I told wiffy to hurry up and gear up and we would try and get a quick ride in.

We pulled into the 40th st parking lot and just then it opened up. This was an important ride. It was my wife's first ride back after her pregnancy. We tried last saturday and got to the trail head, unloaded the bike just to find out I forgot to pack wiffy's shoes. So I was really dissapointed when we got there a second time and it looked like we would have to turn back and go home a second time. Wiffy was a trooper and said lets just get wet. The rain stoped and we got some T100 time in. Wiffy pinched flatted half way down Zipper. Of coarse it started to rain right when she got her flat. But all and all it was great short ride. Conditions were perfect. Nice and tacky, no crowds and it was great to be out riding with the wife again. Sorry no pics. Didn't have time to stop and get more wet then we were.

·
im4Gsus
2,203 Posts
three of us rode desert classic from 10am to noon and had nothing but blue skies and a great breeze. then at night it rained really hard. this morning it's sunshine again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.