Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
check out www.cyclingcentralva.org if you live near Richmond or are planning on visiting and riding while there. it has trail conditions,trail reviews,local bike shop info, as well as many other things to make your bike riding experience more enjoyable whether it be offroad or onroad

·
govt kontrakt projkt mgr
6,171 Posts
Very very nice site---forums-links-the whole enchilada is supremely well designed. I hope Jay got an A on that web design course. Glad to see all the trails I roade while at Ft Lee for warrant advanced course are still going strong.

When I retire from UNC Sam I have it narrowed down to 2 areas to live. Texas and VA--both have very vibrant cycling scenes.

Tell Jay he needs to have a guest book---maybe there was 1 and i missed it.

markthetaselmore said:
check out www.cyclingcentralva.org if you live near Richmond or are planning on visiting and riding while there. it has trail conditions,trail reviews,local bike shop info, as well as many other things to make your bike riding experience more enjoyable whether it be offroad or onroad

·
Gold Member
Wrecker V2 / Nimble9
1,197 Posts
Wow, I know this is a little late,
but thanks for the praise. I really work hard at trying to use the internet to strengthen our local cycling community.

~Jay

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.