Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,470 Posts
Thats awesome dude! The neds gap... so fun. I hit it twice last time I was up there, which was a funny story. It was the weekend of our buddy goatboy's bachelor party. The day of the party, I hit it (first time I had ridden Ned's) and it was awesome! I was so STOKED!

Then we went out and partied that night.... went to orange #13? Anyways, you can figure out how that night went!

The next day I was one of a few out of our huge party who rallied to ride. Third day of solid riding and everybody was hung-over to the point of puking... we rode CBC to neds and I was eager to hit the gap again, even though I couldn't walk in a straight line or speak cohernently. Then it started to rain and neds became a wet luge course... well I hit it, and cleaned it, but it was ugly! I had no flow and dead sailored it, cased the landing just a bit... Ah well, just glad I survived!

Great pic!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
El Chingon said:
Nice shot BT! Keep em coming!
Thanks. I just bought a Cannon S3, so perhaps I'll just make this my "photo diary" thread! :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, next weeks installment may involve lots of shots of me cussing at my truck whilst I replace most of the front end. Had a bit of a mishap on the way home. Totally my fault. Just thankful I hit the gantry and not another vehicle.

In the meanntime, have this one I took with my gf's camera at Squamish just before Christmas:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.