Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My rfx has an 06 front end mated to an 02 rear, with the B type rockers. I would like to lower my bottom bracket height. I have a fox DHX 7.5 x 2.0 and I am running Kenda Nevegals 2.35, with a 36 van up front. Am I going to run into tire clearance issues, as well will this change the head angle to arround 66*. I ordered some new 06 rockers yesterday, by the way thanks Jared, and was wondering if there was any imput. I have read through past threads regarding RFX rockers, just thought I would get some more imput. Thanks.:thumbsup:

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Lower BB = yes. Slacker angles = yes - not sure about that 66 degree figure maybe 67-68. Seat tube smacking = I doubt it since you have the 06 front and aren't the 02 and 05 rears the same dimensions??.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx, the 66* was an estimate, your insight would prob be more accurate. Not sure if the 02 and 05 rear ends would have the same dimensions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.