Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Due to work travel, I haven't been on here for quite some time and haven't had an opportunity to ride this bike. I ordered it from the guys at Go Ride during the summer of '07 while out there on a trip and it was shipped here (St Petersburg, FL) about a month later. It has never been ridden, and every part is unused.
Build: Van 36 RC2 fork, RP32 shock, Hadley hubs (32 hole, black) F & R, DT Swiss EX 5.10 rims, King headset, Thomson X4 70mm stem, Thomson Elite seatpost, XT cranks, SRAM X-9 shifters and rear mech, SRAM X Gen front mech, Avid Juicy 7 brakes w/ 185mm discs F & R, Easton EA70 mid rise bar, WTB Rocket V Race seat, Kenda Nevegal sticky 2.35's F & R, etc.
Full price was above $4k then, and I have all receipts. Bike is on eBay now, but I always reserve the right to sell to a local or a MTBR'er for a good offer. Thanks, and howdy to all the Turner and Yeti folks.
Andrew
amaner (at) tampabay (dot) rr (dot) com
If interested, please email me at the above address, or call me on 571-228-0261.

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/showproduct.php?product=28760&cat=3

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
ScottW said:
Where's the link to your mtbr add?? I'm sure you bought one right?
I was confused by this statement until I went to the forum rules link. I guess this rule was put in place within the past couple years? I think the last time I posted on here was in '06 (I think). Anyway, I will do so and thank you for the info, ScottW.

Edit, link to paid ad:
http://classifieds.mtbr.com/showproduct.php?product=28760&cat=3

·
Living the Dream
1,816 Posts
That is a great deal

on one of the nicest RFXs I've seen. I wish I was in the market. I'd snag if fo sure.

·
trail fairy
9,546 Posts
Its a sweet rig!

Also I don't think its antiquated, it maybe replaced by a new rig !

1: its not yet available and not for sometime! 2010 for what we know at this stage!

2: its at a much higher price point!

3: your bike is still a great bike no matter what, and its still a great bike compared to whats out there in its class competitive wise and especially OEM so its great value!

4: allot of people looking at getting into a quality bike in this economy maybe all they can step up to, don't sell ya self short, true bikes do lose a certain value, but selling is always about timing right person at the right time.

It will make a great ride for someone, good luck with the sale bud..:thumbsup:

·
Registered
281 Posts
very sweet ride! double the link to ebay in your mtbr classified, I don't tink it's working.

I used to live in Orlando, near the tallest peak in Florida, the 312ft summit of Sugarloak mtn! mtn biking in St. Pete must be some sandy riding!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.