Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Deus Cranks

I can not compare the two but I do have the new Deus cranks and I am 210 lbs and I have not had a problem with flex. These cranks shift great and were easy to install.

Good luck

Joe

·
meh....
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jrogers said:
I can not compare the two but I do have the new Deus cranks and I am 210 lbs and I have not had a problem with flex. These cranks shift great and were easy to install.

Good luck

Joe

How's the bb? I read the reviews and it seemed to be hit or miss on these new bb's.

Thanks,
Monte

·
Registered
2 Posts
The bottom bracket seems to be very stable. I ride mostly xc and dirt crit's and this crankset works great. If you do any drops or free you may want look at the atlas.
Make sure you get the correct installation tool for the BB.
Thumbs up for the Deus so far.

Joe

·
meh....
3,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks.... nm

jrogers said:
The bottom bracket seems to be very stable. I ride mostly xc and dirt crit's and this crankset works great. If you do any drops or free you may want look at the atlas.
Make sure you get the correct installation tool for the BB.
Thumbs up for the Deus so far.

Joe

Monte

·
Registered
161 Posts
difference being...

the atlas is not yet available, the deus is.

reported QC issues with the steel spindles setting atlas back again, as well as future shipments of deus. i was given no date of expected shipments from RF themselves. some online outlets seem to be expecting them within a week, but i doubt that will materialize.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts