Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
20180225_110033_resized.jpg 20180225_110118_resized.jpg

Built this Riot up a couple years ago when they were blowing out their frames. One of the most fun bikes I've ever ridden, especially with an Avalanche Woodie strapped on the rear. I have since moved on to newer, more carboney things, so this bike now lives in Santa Fe, where my in laws live and I can ride 3-4 times a year. Every time I come back to her I'm amazed at how ahead of its time this frame was.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
You all better get your old rigs posted up here before the new pics start coming out..........

·
Registered
453 Posts
IMG_20200217_141007-1600x800.jpg

Just got it clean;-)

·
Registered
1 Posts
, , ,

Cosmophone (# glucophone) is a vibration of aspect, solemn windless, closeness that filler space. A rare proportion of hemispheres, petals (notes) and resonator give an extremely elaborate palette of overtones. To place an wonderful instrument - a petal tune up drum, habitually known as a glucophone, a perception of thesis is enough. His pronounce is duly mystical. And you can learn to take part in it, literally, in a not many minutes - the mere thing is to honest learn how to best on metal tongues, and it often sounds magical. I invite you to by my site: http://steel-tongue-drum.info

21 - 32 of 32 Posts