Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone run their rear Klaw backwards for more traction? Does it help? I just finished my first 1x8 ride after being SS for a long, long time and I was spinning out the back in techy, sandy sections. Part of it is getting my geared groove back, but a little more traction would help. Thanks, S

·
bike geek
1,051 Posts
DSR said:
Anyone run their rear Klaw backwards for more traction? Does it help? I just finished my first 1x8 ride after being SS for a long, long time and I was spinning out the back in techy, sandy sections. Part of it is getting my geared groove back, but a little more traction would help. Thanks, S
DSR- I do, but it was by accident. I guess I was in a hurry when I put it on, and only noticed after the fact it was backwards. Oh well. It's a little noisy on the street, but traction on the trails is great. Since I never actually had it on the right way though, I can't tell you how it is relative to the right way.

·
veinte nueve pulgadas
419 Posts
yep...

I put mine on backwards from the get go. Been wondering if it'd be faster if I had it on the recommended way, but I don't feel overly compelled to switch it. I know that I have great traction and rarely spin out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.