Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be there all day sat and sunday.

Who wants to show me around a little on sat? Also, what way does the super D course run? North to South or South to North?

On Sunday is the 2nd race of the Texas High School MTB League. Races start at 10am. Come out and cheer on the next gen of MTBers!! Texas

·
Registered
268 Posts
I will be there all day sat and sunday.

Who wants to show me around a little on sat? Also, what way does the super D course run? North to South or South to North?

On Sunday is the 2nd race of the Texas High School MTB League. Races start at 10am. Come out and cheer on the next gen of MTBers!! Texas
how was it? you find everything alright?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how was it? you find everything alright?
It was great. We had a blast out there and will be doing a trip there at the end of the HS race season. One of our riders took 1st place!!!

On the Super D course, I took out a 20 pound rock while on the Ellsworth with my rear wheel and del and my wife clipped a different rock and bent her rear del hanger. Luckily I only bent a few spokes.

·
Registered
268 Posts
It was great. We had a blast out there and will be doing a trip there at the end of the HS race season. One of our riders took 1st place!!!

On the Super D course, I took out a 20 pound rock while on the Ellsworth with my rear wheel and del and my wife clipped a different rock and bent her rear del hanger. Luckily I only bent a few spokes.
yes Reveille can be hard on equipment and skin both... unique place for sure glad yall enjoyed it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts