• XX

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • RLT Ti

Votes: 6 75.0%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
The Ti is a better for trailriding due to the adjustable floodgate. The XX is a better race fork.
Only get the XX if you feel the need to lockout often. I find setting my low speed compression and floodgate up to me preference results in not needing to lockout my fork ever.

·
Registered
224 Posts
The XX HAS an adjustable floodgate (located on the remote lockout). It doesn't have an adjustable compression setting given the lockout feature and factory-set compression setting. Both have dual-flow rebound, but the RLT ti has an adjustable low-speed compression cartridge, which some say is better, though I tend to disagree.

I've run both for aggressive trail riding, and I prefer the XX over the RLT Ti as I'm a fan of the quick lockout and the ability to mate my shifters with the lockout. You can't go wrong either way though, both outstanding forks, and many probably won't be able to tell a difference between the two.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.