Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna demo a Gemini soon. Wondering if anyone wants to head out to Keystone etc. this week sometime. Read that some of you might go this weekend, just keep posting as to when you are gonna head up there. Or if anyone is going to shuttle somewhere soon. Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
kitchenware said:
I'm liking where this is going...
I was too until I talked to Jaenette and found out that we have a going away party for one of her co-workers on Saturday night. Doesn't that sound like fun--a bunch of people I don't know talking about work and other people I don't know? Have fun if you guys end up going!

·
Card Carrying Member
2,032 Posts
kristian said:
I was too until I talked to Jaenette and found out that we have a going away party for one of her co-workers on Saturday night. Doesn't that sound like fun--a bunch of people I don't know talking about work and other people I don't know? Have fun if you guys end up going!
ewwww! Been to a few of those, have only enjoyed one of them, but that's because I drank a whole lot of Colorado Kind. :D Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Maybe a day at the park this WE?

·
I can't ride 45!
1,158 Posts
kristian said:
Sunday? I have brunch plans but am planning on spending the afternoon in the park. Let me know if you are interested in coming down (or if anyone else is for that matter).
Hmmm...I have a wedding on Saturday in the Springs and we are staying in town that night. Wonder if I could work a post-hangover Sunday ride.

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Speaking from experience...

jasonb said:
Hmmm...I have a wedding on Saturday in the Springs and we are staying in town that night. Wonder if I could work a post-hangover Sunday ride.
...the park is a great place for a post-hangover ride because there is no sustained climbing and usually we ride slow and take lots of pictures.

·
Stand back
4,211 Posts
Sat am

Rally Blue said:
dbabuser, I know that you are going, wondering if anyone else is gonna make it up to Keystone? btw when are you gonna be there dbabuser.
Planning on being there for 1st lift (or thereabouts) Sat. I'll be the guy w/ the black full face and gray Titus Switchblade...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts