Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a new '08 Rockhopper (V-brakes) and I have ridden it only 5 times. The bike is in excellent condition overall. The rear wheel is a little bit un-true.

I am considering selling the bike and would like to understand a typical resale value.

I was guessing around $400.

·
Registered
405 Posts
brianr34 said:
I bought a new '08 Rockhopper (V-brakes) and I have ridden it only 5 times. The bike is in excellent condition overall. The rear wheel is a little bit un-true.

I am considering selling the bike and would like to understand a typical resale value.

I was guessing around $400.
275 at most. No one is going to give you 400 for a used bike that you payed 550 for new. Doesn't matter how "lightly" used it is.

·
Registered
851 Posts
You know if the frame fits perhaps you should think about wrenching it to where you want it. That frame is much better than the group that spec puts on it, its a Stumpy frame thats one rev back in their alloy. I think a rockhopper would make a really nice HT sleeper.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.