Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I want a lockout for the rear. Do you know of any that would fit? Right now I found the Rock Shox Monarch 3.3 that the new Fuji Reveal comes with. It looks like it may fit but not sure until my friends bike comes in and we can measure.

·
Registered
16 Posts
If your not completely stuck on a lockout shock I recommend a Manitou 4-way. The platform works really, really well. You can pick one up for about $200. Tuning it is fairly simple. I have one on my XLT and it pedals really well and I get decent small bump compliance.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mtn_biker06 said:
If your not completely stuck on a lockout shock I recommend a Manitou 4-way. The platform works really, really well. You can pick one up for about $200. Tuning it is fairly simple. I have one on my XLT and it pedals really well and I get decent small bump compliance.
Ok, so which one hear is the one your talking about?

http://www.universalcycles.com/shopping/index.php?category=334

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have found the 4-ways on E-Bay for $200. It depends on your I2I measurements though. I mostly see 7.875x2 on there. I purchased one for $150 about a year ago. Try www.qbike.com as well. I have seen many listing there for them, but it may take a little time to find one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.