Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I have recently bent my rear rim doing some urban dh on my tubeless dt swiss wheel. The rim still seals but a few spokes seemed to be detensioned and clicking, so i paid a visit to my LBS and they advised me to buy a new rim without even attempting to straighten the bent one. So here i am looking for a replacement...
Would appreciate if someone knew an equivalent replacement rim(not to be confused with a wheel) from dt swiss.

Wheel specs:
DT Swiss M1900 (XD freehub)
Aluminium
Inner width 30mm
1021g with free wheel, 900 without

Cheers, Ahgi!

·
Registered
5,800 Posts
Hello! I have recently bent my rear rim doing some urban dh on my tubeless dt swiss wheel. The rim still seals but a few spokes seemed to be detensioned and clicking, so i paid a visit to my LBS and they advised me to buy a new rim without even attempting to straighten the bent one. So here i am looking for a replacement...
Would appreciate if someone knew an equivalent replacement rim(not to be confused with a wheel) from dt swiss.

Wheel specs:
DT Swiss M1900 (XD freehub)
Aluminium
Inner width 30mm
1021g with free wheel, 900 without

Cheers, Ahgi!
You can contact DT Swiss. Might to a crash replacement. I did that for rim I damaged on my XMC 1200 wheel set. [email protected]

I paid to ship it back and they gave me a good price on replacement rim and serviced my rear hub, new spokes and returned with free shipping. Although my wheelset was a higher dollar build so worth while to have them do it. They also did not sell that rim separate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.