Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering getting a 2nd hand '08 Sunday, and I was wandering what parts should I stock up on, are there any parts in particular that had a habit of breaking/needing to be replaced? Also, is there anywhere that actually still sells replacement parts?

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking pivots. I think I've read that the 0'6-'07 Sunday's had issues with the rear linkage getting sloppy? I have just bought an '08, did this year have the same sort of issues? If so, I was thinking I should get some replacements now while they are still around.

·
#1 Latex Salesman
1,873 Posts
manamana said:
I was thinking pivots. I think I've read that the 0'6-'07 Sunday's had issues with the rear linkage getting sloppy? I have just bought an '08, did this year have the same sort of issues? If so, I was thinking I should get some replacements now while they are still around.
you'll be in much better shape with the '08. I've ridden mine fairly hard for 4 seasons with almost zero noticeable play anywhere on the frame. the only thing that would make me get a new frame is if this one disintegrates underneath me. in my own, biased opinion, its easily one of the best bikes ever made.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.