Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Iwan said:
Unfortunately not. I'm from South Africa and they won't sell even if I have it shipped to friends in the States! Dreams of a PUSH monarch down the tubes!

Eric from PUSH did recommend the RT-AM for the HD, but have gone all quiet on email so not sure which can to go for.
Couldn't you ask your friends abroad to order it for you? You need to have both a US shipping address and US credit card to order from Push, so if your friends could do that for you, you'd be fine. That's how I got my pushed Monarch :)

·
Registered
281 Posts
Why not just have one of your USA friends call up Push, order it for themselves, and then ship it to you after they get it? I don't know why Push would care, but it's not like they could stop your friend once it is in ther possession...eh? They probably just don't want to drop ship your order to someone else?

I know none of this answers your original question so feel free to ignore...

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
To answer your question, on the HD I would recommend the standard volume can if you are over 200lbs and or are getting airborne (big jumps and drops) on a frequent basis.
In fact, I think Ibis should offer the standard can as an option with the stock Fox RP23 shock. With the high volume sleeve it is just too easy to blow through the travel, given the bike's intended purpose.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.