Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Im sorry to tell you but.

Im sorry to tell you, but DB are not so good with giving out stickers, I took me 2 months & more them one phone call to get them to mail me some stickers or my
2009 Recoil :mad: I have some extra one's
( they sent me old ones & I did not use them ) give me your adress ill mail them to you, you will get them from me beffore you get them from DB:thumbsup:

·
Blue Pig
1,553 Posts
arielDB said:
Im sorry to tell you, but DB are not so good with giving out stickers, I took me 2 months & more them one phone call to get them to mail me some stickers or my
2009 Recoil :mad: I have some extra one's
( they sent me old ones & I did not use them ) give me your adress ill mail them to you, you will get them from me beffore you get them from DB:thumbsup:
If the OP doesn't take them I'll take them! :p

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The ones I'm looking for are from the early 1990's, so I doubt Diamondback has these still sitting around (and haven't cracked). It's for an old DB Topanga, 1" steerer and Shimano Atlus gear, which I'm in the process of upgrading to something I can ride in the spring.

I appreciate the offer on the stickers, but feel free to share them with others on the board.

Thanks.

·
Blue Pig
1,553 Posts
arielDB said:
Blksocks said:
If the OP doesn't take them I'll take them! :p
You can have them
Sent you a message. :)

The ones I'm looking for are from the early 1990's, so I doubt Diamondback has these still sitting around (and haven't cracked). It's for an old DB Topanga, 1" steerer and Shimano Atlus gear, which I'm in the process of upgrading to something I can ride in the spring.

I appreciate the offer on the stickers, but feel free to share them with others on the board.

Thanks.
Well, I would call them because they keep copies of their designs and I'm sure they wouldn't mind charging a few dollars for outdated designs so you can get them made into stickers by a local graphics design company? There has to be a way... :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Blksocks said:
Well, I would call them because they keep copies of their designs and I'm sure they wouldn't mind charging a few dollars for outdated designs so you can get them made into stickers by a local graphics design company? There has to be a way... :D
I'm going to gove SSSink a call, they already do a number of repro graphics for bikes. If I find anything out, I'll let you guys know. I have the original stickers, they are just a little banged up after 15 years of moving / storage / etc.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I ordered some Ritchey decals from this site: http://www.velocals.com/servlet/StoreFront

The decals appear to be exactly like the originals, and JR is super-responsive and great to deal with. If you have pictures of what you need, he may be able to help out. My decals were not listed on the site when I inquired, but he got them together very quickly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.