Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be visiting Utah from New Zealand in the first week of November. We will fly in to Vegas and head across to Moab for a week. I have had great advice about Moab from guys on the Turner forum (thanks guys).

If we can easily hire a decent rig on the way over I'd really like to ride Thunder Mt and Gooseberry Mesa - both look fantastic.

Can anyone put me onto local bike stores with rentals? We won't be bringing our own rides for such a short visit. If we can rent, ride, drop off and drive on to Moab in one day would be good - preferably without too much backtracking back toward Vegas.

Thanks guys

·
Au'Right!
395 Posts
We do Yeti rentals at Desert Cyclery in Saint George. But that might be too much backtracking for you. Me thinks Springdale does rentals as well.

·
Custom User Title
241 Posts
possibly the people at Escape Adventures? they own a shop in Vegas and a shop in Moab

maybe you could pick up a rental in Vegas and then drop it off in Moab, wouldn't that be the best plan?

contact info...
http://www.lasvegascyclery.com/bike_shop/shop_info/employment.htm

sorry if I am off base or they are not able to pull this off, just a thought...

Took a tour with the Escape Adventure people to Gooseberry in Oct 2004, amazing!

·
Registered
50 Posts
www.zioncycles.com

Zion Cycles are located in the center of Springdale next to the Zion Pizza and Noodle Co.
Springdale Cycles no longer exist or no longer have a shop in Springdale anyway.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks

thanks to all the replies - more time at work will be lost researching!

It's a big help when planning a trip from sevral thousand miles away. I hope to rent from one of these shops and try some SW Utah rides as well as Moab.

cheers!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.