Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading to Greenville next month and don't want to lug again. Any suggestions on quality bike rentals in the area? I ride a Trek Fuel 100, would want something near similiar along with the rest of the crew. Any advice appreciated. Staying in Six Mile S. Carolina but moving all through Pisgah.

Thanks.

·
Drinker w/ Riding Problem
5,326 Posts
Sycamore has some good bikes!

JimmyJames said:
Heading to Greenville next month and don't want to lug again. Any suggestions on quality bike rentals in the area? I ride a Trek Fuel 100, would want something near similiar along with the rest of the crew. Any advice appreciated. Staying in Six Mile S. Carolina but moving all through Pisgah.

Thanks.
yeah Sycamore has some Santa Cruz and Specialized bikes for rent

Also in Greenville / well actually Travelers Rest on 276 Sunrift Adventures has Kona Rentals Talk to Tony.

Backcountry Outdoors has rentals...though i don't what is in Harvey's rental fleet. He may be renting his own make Harvey bikes....guess thats all he's selling now?

·
Auto-x addict
'04 Intense 5.5. Still going strong!
282 Posts
JimmyJames said:

Thanks.
Bio-Wheels in Asheville has Jamis and Ellsworths, among others. I rented an XLT 1.0 that suited me perfectly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.