Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be in Reno with family for the 4th and would like to sneak out for a ride. We are staying in the Galena area and I probably only have time for a local ride. Any shops that rent decent XL size bikes? I asked Snowind and they only have larges.

·
Registered
420 Posts
If those shops don’t have rentals, head over to Incline Village. The Village Ski Loft has bikes for rent. It’s only 20 minutes over the hill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Short-Change-Hero
6,534 Posts
If those shops don't have rentals, head over to Incline Village. The Village Ski Loft has bikes for rent. It's only 20 minutes over the hill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This... or you could also ride in Carson City and do a Demo from Bike Habitat (Giant Dealer). If you do that, you can ride either the Clear Creek Trail just south of the shop in Jacks Valley (look on carsonvalleytrails.org) area or come back into carson and ride the Carson City system behind the college, Ash Canyon (look on bikecarson.com).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.