·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you had to use a telephones that had circular dials and party lines
we had 5 channels on the tv
bikes had 18 gears, friction shifting and a 48 big ring
the sky was blue and you can see the hills

If you have any blue sky Idaho shots, post them here... I'm beginning to forget what it looked like...

Attachments

·
Barneys Unite!
748 Posts
Why, shoot! Most of the time when I was a kid, we could only get 3 channels, and a couple of those only late at night!

And even expensive bikes were likely to only have 3 gears - and be made by Schwinn!

But then I'm REALLY old.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
I remember when I use to have a pain-free ribcage that didn't hurt when I coughed or sneezed or bent over. Ugh.

From my office...it doesn't appear to be as bad as the past two days.

Sadly we are gonna need some help from Mother Nature with clearing this valley out as well as putting these fires out.

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BelaySlave said:
I remember when I use to have a pain-free ribcage that didn't hurt when I coughed or sneezed or bent over. Ugh.

From my office...it doesn't appear to be as bad as the past two days.

Sadly we are gonna need some help from Mother Nature with clearing this valley out as well as putting these fires out.
dude... get well soon... In the mean time, dream of blue skies and do a Hawaiian rain dance...

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Oh man, that blue sky photo is cruel! Unfortunately rain in September around here is a rare thing. Thanks for the memories.

·
let freedom ring!
154 Posts

·
Registered
7,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Earthpig said:
It's not Boise, but look at that sky.

Why I look like I'm trying to take a dump on slickrock, I have no clue.
To make up for the photo of EP simulating the "money shot", here is something more pleasant... but still has blue sky content...

Attachments

·
Registered
700 Posts
Oh, oh, that smell!

And what is wrong with a little smoke? It brings back such fond memories of sitting around camp fire, letting whoppers and hopefully watching someone get really out there.

Here are some pics of bondage fire that got a little out hand with some you might recognize.

Pic 1 Put another log on the fire!
Pic 2 Beers wieners and grins.
Pic 3 Breaking on through to the other side.
Pic 4 That nasty morning after shot. What happens when the girls get tipped over.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.