Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
~~~~~~~~
5,937 Posts
jokermtb said:
Put down the protractors, plumb-bobs, scales, micrometers, inclinometers, stash the keyboard and kill the mouse! STOP ANALYZING EVERTHING!!!!

Get out there and ride your Turner!

I did, and you know what? I had FUN!
Busted.
I rushed home so I could pull out my angle finder and level just to call bs on jm.
still going to, and then a quick (sub)urban sesh.
but thanks for the reminder, might have to make it a sticky!:p

·
Registered
40 Posts
I geeked out all Thanksgiving break with Matlab and also blew my wad at Steve the JH's calculations...and still managed to get three 2 hour+ rides in.....loving everying brake-squatting moment.

There is time for two obsessions....more than that and you are spread to thin (or you run out of money ;) ).

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
thanx joker. good stuff here. wish i could but its a big midwest winter right now so im screwed. hopein for another bike thaw before ski season hits so i can play with the newest turner! weeeeeeeeeee!

·
not so super...
11,466 Posts
Do what?? Ride this thing! No way, It'll get dirty. :D

I vaguely remember riding. It's been a couple of weeks though. I took the cranks off to clean everything and then ended up selling them. Ordered new and they just came in. I then started making some braking system adjustments to find I had the wrong parts - and will re-order them today. Last night I picked up a very rare and tasty goodie that I will install on Thursday when it arrives from a friends house (no I'm not tellin' what it is yet).

If all goes right I'll be back on the trails Saturday.

·
Registered
18,598 Posts
jokermtb said:
Put down the protractors, plumb-bobs, scales, micrometers, inclinometers, stash the keyboard and kill the mouse! STOP ANALYZING EVERTHING!!!!
I kind of like it. I never lurked in the this forum before, but someone told me about all of the histrionics and it's true: The Turner Theater is quite entertaining.

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
t66 said:
Rode tonight and riding again tomorrow night. I got a new light 2 weeks ago and already used it 6x. Somebody's got to shread these f'n leaves ;)
I just love night riding! It turns old familiar trails into new and exciting trails.

I can't wait to ride again. I landed badly on a jump on Saturday. It ended in a nose wheelie, endo and face plant. I was moving pretty quickly at the time.

I thought I got away with just a few bumps and bruises, but the doc took xrays today and he think I may have a broken scapula and possibly a broken vertabrae in my neck. I'm hoping they're wrong. I find out tomorrow.

·
Elitest thrill junkie
38,860 Posts
jokermtb said:

Get out there and ride your Turner!

I did, and you know what? I had FUN!
If you're posting this message, you're not riding your turner.

Hypocrite.

·
Natl. Champ DH Poser/Hack
12,942 Posts
Blue Shorts said:
I just love night riding! It turns old familiar trails into new and exciting trails.

I can't wait to ride again. I landed badly on a jump on Saturday. It ended in a nose wheelie, endo and face plant. I was moving pretty quickly at the time.

I thought I got away with just a few bumps and bruises, but the doc took xrays today and he think I may have a broken scapula and possibly a broken vertabrae in my neck. I'm hoping they're wrong. I find out tomorrow.
me too! night rides rock big time! drag about the fall and i do hope yer ok. keep us posted and we will wish you well. maybe we will extract the needed body bits from one particular idiot if ya need them. id say they are not bein used much as his mouth has dominated the rest of his body and theyre in danger of turnin to dust. and no, im not talkin bout me but i could pretty easely dont ya think?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.