Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
ilmfat
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first off, i know ones a 26 and the other a 29, so i don't need to hear about apples and oranges or suv to coupe metaphors(analogies, whichever). i was just wondering if someone has time on both and how they compare.

also, anyone got time on the razzo and the access 29ers? comparisons?

and yet one more thing. i'm 5'10" w a 29ish inseam. i ride a 16" reken, but am thinking i might try an 18". but not til after i get my razzo. soooooooooo, just want some sizing input before i lay out 200. 16" or 18"?

thanks guys.

disclaimer: trolls will be battled and defeated.

·
ilmfat
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fits pretty well. i gotta run extra seat post, and i run a 125 fork to bring the front end up, both of which would be fixed with an 18". but i like the top tube length. you ride the razzo yet?

·
ilmfat
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i even have a 75 floating around. but my steerers are too short for the new gen 18". i shoulda jumped on one of the old ones before they lengthened the headtube. meh. i'd need a fork and even a 26er rear wheel. might as well get a razzo and try out this new fangled 29er thing i've been hearing about.

·
ilmfat
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sometimes i wonder myself. i was running a zombie rigid on my SS that got pinched last october. it was still pretty tall. i think an instigator's gonna show up "for my birthday". the vanilla is nice tho. u got anytime on a razzo, perchance?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.