Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
free
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
There is a Reign merged thread with some action shots, but I think it needs his own. Would love to see some Reign's in action!

From the Internet

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I haven't been able to find much about the regular Reigns. Are they just not a very popular bike, or are the riders too busy riding to post about them?

·
Registered
65 Posts
as soon as we get some spring rolling here. I would love to post some. I just got my 2010 reign and I am super stoked to ride it. It is the same as the top one white blue and gold. Money, plus rides like a real am bike.

·
CoolArrow
2,473 Posts
Here's a few - not the keenest... its an older Reign, but has seen a lot of good trail...

High Desert Trail, Gallup NM

Bootleg trail, somewhere in the 4 corners region...

Kessel Run trail, Fruita

Test Tracks, Durango

Dead Sailor drop in, beginning of Amassa Back, Moab

Rolling in a steep, near Durango somewhere...

Rolling in another steep, near Durango somewhere... Dual crown fork added, paint removed.

carving it up, Test tracks, Durango

Pushing the weather, Forest Lakes, Bayfield Co.

Can't hardly wait for the weather to break in another 4 months, or for a couple escapes to a rideable climate...

·
R.I.P. DogFriend
6,891 Posts
There's a reason I don't have many pics of me riding. I ride a lot of the time with my son and I usually take pics of him riding and those are usually more interesting than thos of me anyway. But, when he does finally take the time to snap one of me, it somehow ends up like this. . . . .

or this. . . . . .

So, here are a few of him.

·
free
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Great pics jhazard! and great shot and bike DocGold! I want to see more Reign's like DocGold's! More Reign's 0, 1 and 2 please!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Not the best pics, but hey it is me riding my Reign.:thumbsup:

And here is a friend jumping over me on his Reign X.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts