Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
I already rode that
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at picking up a Reign and cant decide what would be better to get. I plan on changing some parts around but then again maybe not as it depends on how much $$ I can spare towards such upgrades.
What would be a better thing to do? Get the Reign 2 and sell the parts to help replace for the ones I want or get the 3 and use the money saved to buy the parts I want...
It would be like almost $860can difference between the 2 bikes.

·
Registered
142 Posts
SuperNewb said:
I'm looking at picking up a Reign and cant decide what would be better to get. I plan on changing some parts around but then again maybe not as it depends on how much $$ I can spare towards such upgrades.
What would be a better thing to do? Get the Reign 2 and sell the parts to help replace for the ones I want or get the 3 and use the money saved to buy the parts I want...
It would be like almost $860can difference between the 2 bikes.
It's always CHEAPER to buy the bike with the better parts already on it. That doesn't mean those are the better parts you WANT on it, but it will always be cheaper. I'd say go with the 2, just be prepared for a wait. The Trance 2 (which I just ordered) is on a seven week backorder. Blah!

·
I already rode that
1,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The LBS already has both in and both in the size I want. *drools*
Either way I dont currently have enough for them for another month....bet they would be gone by then too :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.