Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So "Thidwick the Westy" has returned from his latest spa day with the painter, and it's time for a bumper sticker regime change. Gone with the window tinting is the "Sierra Club" sticker [LOL - like I'd leave THAT one in the rear window] ] and the rest of his hempster/White Rasta identity. So, what should I put in the rear window, and/or on the bumper? Francois, is there an official MTBR window sticker? Willing to contribute one?
Let's see it gang - preferably something that isn't going to get me shot, or grabbing my ankles waiting my latest cavity search.

Attachments

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
Watch Out!

jms said:
So "Thidwick the Westy" has returned from his latest spa day with the painter, and it's time for a bumper sticker regime change. Gone with the window tinting is the "Sierra Club" sticker [LOL - like I'd leave THAT one in the rear window] ] and the rest of his hempster/White Rasta identity. So, what should I put in the rear window, and/or on the bumper? Francois, is there an official MTBR window sticker? Willing to contribute one?
Let's see it gang - preferably something that isn't going to get me shot, or grabbing my ankles waiting my latest cavity search.
Avoid road rage: avoid those with bumper stickers
June 17th, 2008 @ 11:41am
by Jana Baybado/KTAR

Avoiding road rage could be as simple as steering away from cars with bumper stickers.

A new study out of Colorado State University says drivers with the stickers, window decals or personalized licensed plates are a lot more likely to show their rage by honking, tailgating and other aggressive behavior.

And it doesn't seem to matter what the bumper stickers say. It's a way of marking territory.

Researchers say road rage drivers tend to think they own the road.

http://ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=869796

:eekster:

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
iheartbicycles said:
Avoid road rage: avoid those with bumper stickers
June 17th, 2008 @ 11:41am
by Jana Baybado/KTAR

Avoiding road rage could be as simple as steering away from cars with bumper stickers.

A new study out of Colorado State University says drivers with the stickers, window decals or personalized licensed plates are a lot more likely to show their rage by honking, tailgating and other aggressive behavior.

And it doesn't seem to matter what the bumper stickers say. It's a way of marking territory.

Researchers say road rage drivers tend to think they own the road.

http://ktar.com/?nid=6&sid=869796

:eekster:
Somehow I can't picture being cut off and cursed at by someone in a VW Westfalia.

·
Shocks?, Pegs?... Lucky!
799 Posts
What about a Pic of Monika Lewinsky that says "I'm voting republican, those democrats left a bad taste in my mouth"

Ouch!

How about "If I had ridden my bike today, you could have parked here"

·
CHOCOLATE NASTIES Baker
1,289 Posts
May be old...

but heres one. I also liked the Fahrfrumpukin one where the stick man is holding a drink and dancing around.

Attachments

·
Uncle
4,389 Posts
iheartbicycles said:
Avoiding road rage could be as simple as ... marking territory. :eekster:
Am I reading this right?

New slogan for my favorite frame builder:

Huffy: Get one, have fun.

I'd put a 14" vinyl Huffy logo on my back window if I had one. Huffy makes the world a good place for everyone. Check out their history page too. 1984 & 1988 Olympic winners riding Huffys?
http://huffybikes.com/licensed/index.html

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.