Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Ride On!!
86 Posts
These hits arnt my doing, but nice to have someone else intrested in building, Keep up the good work!!.....Where is your trail bike ( pedal bike ) mountaingoat??Did you every get one to do some trail riding on ?...will you be there on monday ???(utep)

·
Registered
325 Posts
I am the one they called about utep.. The lady was VERY concerned!! I still dont have an xc bike.. Been jumping and freeriding a little though.. I am glad to see people help build trail.. Its about time.. Bunch o slacker idiots in this town.. Sh!t talkers galore.. Thats all I hear is smack talk no go all show here in Hell Paso.. :madmax:

·
Registered
35 Posts
mountaingoat111 said:
Those trails are funny.. Cant yall build something bigger?? :madmax:
Why are these trails funny? Do they amuse you? Do they make you laugh? Or are they not "XC" enough for you, by that I mean "extreme caution". Well to each his own man. Not everyone likes using a pressure suit to ride. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
325 Posts
I am not makin funn o yur trails , [email protected] I have'nt even ridden them.. I didnt say they were retarded,I just said they are funny.. They are definately NOT AS HARD as the rcfp trails, stupid.. I do know this for a fact..I know pro riders that have come out and were having second thoughts.. Biotch.. :madman: Mtn. goats do climb w/ their hoofs, not pedaling.. I just like to ride.. Dont care where or how.. Maybe yall will see me soon at utep building some new stuff, I hope.. Come on out assphisheye.. Maybe I will see ya today @ utep... :madmax: bring it eh..

·
Ride On!!
86 Posts
ha ha ha ha ha , share the love !, I dont think either one is better than the other, Need to stop hatin and start coaperating. We need to start builing some trails that everyone can ride in this town so they get worn in and hardpacked faster than just a few people riding them occassionally, Then on those same trails thats where you add little technical bypasses or go arounds if u will, That way the main trail gets ridden so much that it is worn in, and will give you enough speed to hit the techy by passes.........stuff like that already happening in the NE, the northeast trails are stupid fast for that reason, just needs the tech stuff now.....We need trails in this town that FLOW!!!!!:madman:

·
Registered
325 Posts
I agree.. Everyone can talk the talk, very few can walk the walk.. I would like to see the NE trails.. There could be some sick freeriding over there.. I dont mind hoofin up.. I get the hate from people sayin they will do sumpthin and then , nothing.. It seems to me that there is alot o that in this hell hole.. Hope we can do sumpthin bout utep, but if i have to go it alone, the trails will get closed.. I aint got the time or energy to do a political fight by myself, for everyone else that talks trash.. :madmax:

·
glassphisheye
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I've never heard so much trash talking about trash talking. Your right though the canyon is still the hardest **** around, I just got pissed. I consider trail insult to be fightin words. I put my blood and sweat into this trail and it is far beyond anything else out at Redd. Trailbuilders shouldn't fight but colaborate. I think we need to go ride and clear some **** up bro.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.