Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is the right place to post it, but.... where can I buy in Canada, preferably in Vancouver area, Red Line ExtraLight 2.5wt Suspension Fluid, this one:

https://www.redlineoil.com/extralight-25wt-suspension-fluid

I've been looking for a while now without any luck.

Another question is about viscosity, Rockshox Reverb oil is 2.5wt, based on this table:

Suspension fluids | Peter Verdone Designs

Rockshox 2.5wt (Light Cartridge) (torco 5) has 10.75 cSt - is it reverb oil? That is really close to Red Line ExtraLight 2.5wt and I have a bit at home, so would be easy to try something lighter in damper:)

·
Perpetual Hack
2,193 Posts
Not sure if this is the right place to post it, but.... where can I buy in Canada, preferably in Vancouver area, Red Line ExtraLight 2.5wt Suspension Fluid, this one:

https://www.redlineoil.com/extralight-25wt-suspension-fluid

I've been looking for a while now without any luck.

Another question is about viscosity, Rockshox Reverb oil is 2.5wt, based on this table:

Suspension fluids | Peter Verdone Designs

Rockshox 2.5wt (Light Cartridge) (torco 5) has 10.75 cSt - is it reverb oil? That is really close to Red Line ExtraLight 2.5wt and I have a bit at home, so would be easy to try something lighter in damper:)
Finding Redline in Canada is frustrating.
The last place that I was able to get some was:

Mopac Auto Supply

10448 170 St.
Edmonton AB Canada T5S1M4
Phone: 780-486-6900
Toll-Free: 866-366-6722
Fax: 780-486-4110
Hours:
Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm MT

This was a few years ago now, but that is where I would start.

I live in Ontario, and they shipped it out to me with no issue.

Good luck.

·
Registered
6,843 Posts

·
Registered
11,641 Posts
Thanks! Will check Mopac.

Any input on Rockshocks Reverb oil?

Regular RS oil is apparently 15.90 cSt, so very close to WPL
I've measured Reverb oil at 20 and 0C but not 40C to see what it would list as. It's viscosity is a match to Shimano brake fluid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.