Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FreakyC said:
about what time do you guys usually finished the am rides?
Usually before 8:AM. Falcon is pretty predictable too, since it's all one big grunt to the gazebo and then optional loops up top. If I decide to do a loop it all takes about 1:45. If I don't do a loop it's about an hour ride.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
DashRipRock said:
I'm like 35 minutes, give or take.
In that case (and since everyone is listening) I'm doing it consistently in just under 30 minutes. I don't like to do it faster or I kick up a rooster tail that erodes the trail something fierce. Ya, with that kind of power it's hard to keep the front end down. You know those water bars down in the lower section? Last time I rode it I sawed right through the first 3...

·
Card Carrying Member
2,032 Posts
Edderd said:
In that case (and since everyone is listening) I'm doing it consistently in just under 30 minutes. I don't like to do it faster or I kick up a rooster tail that erodes the trail something fierce. Ya, with that kind of power it's hard to keep the front end down. You know those water bars down in the lower section? Last time I rode it I sawed right through the first 3...
LOL Gnarcore!

I just did my personal best time to the cookie jar. I still need to work on getting back up the stairs a little quicker, but you know how it is.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Edderd said:
Oh, so you're the one! Is that a crosscut rear tire you're running? :D

·
I can't ride 45!
1,158 Posts
Thanks to Edderd, rweddy1, and miSSfit for the early morning Tuesday ride -- great ride and great folk. Look forward to seeing everyone next Tuesday, 6 AM at Mathew/Winters parking for MW and Dakota Ridge ride.

jason

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.