Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Meet in the lower lot ( this time.)

I'll be in a silver and black CR-V with a hitch rack. Blue & Yellow Jekyll

Sorry for the late notice...

Any takers?

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
Seriously...we have a serious vacuum of women in hear. C'est la vie.

But yeah Ed....guarenteed, you will now be beating all the hot biking women off with a stick now. Once you've knocked a few silly, please send them my way...hopefully the mild delerium will play out in my favor.

·
contains quinine
4,639 Posts
ibmkidIII said:
Seriously...we have a serious vacuum of women in hear. C'est la vie.

But yeah Ed....guarenteed, you will now be beating all the hot biking women off with a stick now. Once you've knocked a few silly, please send them my way...hopefully the mild delerium will play out in my favor.
You wouldn't think it, but as close as Laramie there was a veriatable plethora of women riding. And many we're DAMNED fast. Once those results are posted you'll have to take a look.

·
Ridin' many miles...
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
ibmkidIII said:
Sweet! Hot biker chicks throwing themselves at me and falling at my feet with that lusty "Ride hither!" look...

How many do you think will be there tomorrow at 6:AM? Would you guys'd show up to run block for me? I'm gonna need help!

·
Registered
100 Posts
EdZilla said:
Meet in the lower lot ( this time.)

I'll be in a silver and black CR-V with a hitch rack. Blue & Yellow Jekyll

Sorry for the late notice...

Any takers?
I will see if the swelling goes down tonight, took my knee out on Dakota this am.

·
Ridin' many miles...
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
EdZilla said:
Sweet! Hot biker chicks throwing themselves at me and falling at my feet with that wild "Ride hither!" look...

How many do you think will be there tomorrow at 6:AM? Would you guys show up to run block for me? I'm gonna need help!
Apologies to all the "Hot Biker Chicks" who showed up at 6:AM to ravage me: I forgot to set my alarm clock last night.

Although there were no doubt many many disappointed "Hot Biker Chicks" in the Apex lot this morning, my wife and 6 week old baby boy were happy to have me home for a change. It's also nice to have another 2 hours of sleep. (though I still think sleep is overrated)

Did anyone else show up?

·
Registered
100 Posts
EdZilla said:
Apologies to all the "Hot Biker Chicks" who showed up at 6:AM to ravage me: I forgot to set my alarm clock last night.

Although there were no doubt many many disappointed "Hot Biker Chicks" in the Apex lot this morning, my wife and 6 week old baby boy were happy to have me home for a change. It's also nice to have another 2 hours of sleep. (though I still think sleep is overrated)

Did anyone else show up?
Thanks Ed!!
I ended up having to fend for myself with 10 "Hot Biker Chicks" from Playboys extreme Biker team. I was totally outnumbered!!

Now reality, work up this am walked around on the knee for a bit and determined to save myself for my Friday morning torture ride!

See you Tue!

·
Ridin' many miles...
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rweddy1 said:
Thanks Ed!!
I ended up having to fend for myself with 10 "Hot Biker Chicks" from Playboys extreme Biker team. I was totally outnumbered!!

Now reality, work up this am walked around on the knee for a bit and determined to save myself for my Friday morning torture ride!
Reality sucks, eh?

What happened to your knee, and what's up for Friday morning?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts