Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
MidnightBroomstickCowboy
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure whether most bicycling water bottles are made of recycled plastic but does anyone know where or at what link could purchase one?

·
MidnightBroomstickCowboy
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
I've found a few mailorders; however, they require purchases of 100 or more. Not quite what I had in mind.

·
Registered
26 Posts
no sure of any large custom companies doing recycled, sorry, I've had questions about that as well.

If you need custom bottles, I'm a specialized custom dealer and can help you out if needed. Other good companies (assuming you want nice usable bottles versus the cheapie giveaway bottles) are California Springs (need to go through a dealer) and Trek. I still like the Specialized bottles the best which is why I sell them. Anyways, 200 bottle min, mix and match colors in the 200, best of the best right now in my opinion. Well good luck on the search.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
homeslice said:
I'm not sure whether most bicycling water bottles are made of recycled plastic but does anyone know where or at what link could purchase one?
Probably not. It would be tough to get a NSF or FDA approval for a recycled resin. Just put yours in the recycle can when it is shot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.