Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aloha,

My friend's birthday is coming up. She lives in the Incline Village area and I want to get her a certificate at a good shop - mountain bike stuff.

Thanks so much,
g

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Watta bike is cool but they're in South Lake. Incline is close to Truckee which probably had more options, or at least some worth the trip

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
18,717 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
I second Watta bikes, is a small shop but the Owner has always been super cool and help to complete strangers like me when I randomly drop in every year or so.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I sliced a road tire near Emerald Bay while going around the lake from the South Shore. I booted it and rode towards Tahoe City where I spotted Olympic Bike Shop. I bought a new tire and tube from them and they gave me a discount on the purchase plus let me use their floor pump and some talcum powder to coat the inside of the tire to reduce friction with the new tube. I know where I'm going to shop next time I need supplies in North Tahoe.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Olympic has my vote, they are well stocked and have a variety of both Women and Men specific gear. They also have saved me many days of lost riding with thier great service....suprising how things just seem to pop up on a long crosscounty ride after pounding N* for a few days. Great shop

1 - 15 of 15 Posts