Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MFin' Princess
5,488 Posts
Singlespeedster said:
I'm headed there Thursday. What's not to be missed?

TIA
Muddy Slide's pretty good if you want long miles. Also, some of the trails on the ski mountain are pretty good. Avoid "Emerald Mountain." It's a joke, unless I missed the good stuff, which is entirely possible. Have fun!

·
Perpetually single track
3,175 Posts
If you look at the resort map, at the far left, is a trail with the word "creek" in it. Awesome trail for a descent. I'll be going back, just for that trail.

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
Big second on that

ibmkidIII said:
If you look at the resort map, at the far left, is a trail with the word "creek" in it. Awesome trail for a descent. I'll be going back, just for that trail.
I think it's called Creekside. It's one way only, downhill. It's part of the Norba race course of 4 or 5 years back. Couple stream crossings. Not very long, but very nice.

Scond Muddy Slide too. About 45 minute drive from town, but worth it. Hit Ski Haus when you get there. They will have trail info.

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
preparation_h said:
There is a ride that can be started from the top of rabbit ears and go all the way to the resort. Cool ride on the divide. then an all out bomber into town.
Agreed, this is an awesome ride, like 26 miles to the resort and all above 10k till you descend to the bottom of the ski hill, you need a shuttle though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.