Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Looking at the possibility of a Spot frame plus assorted bits, not looking for a full build.

This would be a mail order purchase. Can anyone recommend a dealer with keen prices please?

I asked a member via PM a few weeks ago and was recommended a couple of dealers but neither have responded to e-mail...strange!

·
Team Blindspot
2,989 Posts
Zeke said:
You need to try Dave at RedstoneCyclery dot com,

I can gurantee you that he will get back to in a very prompt fashion.

http://www.redstonecyclery.com/redstone/home.htm
Sounds a little out a character for Larry, maybe he's out of town at the moment, don't know Chad but have heard good things.

But, Dave is a good guy too, and he just expanded his hours so he is looking to take things up a notch, drop him an email, I'm sure you will hear from him today.

·
Feeding your addiction
2,648 Posts
S-Works said:
Sounds a little out a character for Larry, maybe he's out of town at the moment, don't know Chad but have heard good things.

But, Dave is a good guy too, and he just expanded his hours so he is looking to take things up a notch, drop him an email, I'm sure you will hear from him today.
Sent him an email last night. I was indeed out of town for a few days, and had a relative in the hospital before that so running a bit behind.

Larry
Mountain High Cyclery
[email protected]

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'd like to thank everybody for their recommendations. Some I already had shortlisted, others I hadn't! You guys are the best!

I have some good news to report as I've since been e-mailed by one of my original contacts and, all being well, I will be looking to place an order. :p

Before I can do that I will be looking for advice from you guys on all the boring stuff like frame color, headset color etc :confused: and more importantly the general spec.

Looking forward to joining the Turner family :thumbsup:

Ridgy

UK

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.