Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering where I should go to get the stuff (whatever that is) to rebuild my Duke XC front fork. I had my bike in my car and a bunch of oil came out one of the seals at the top. I asked a bike shop dude if this was normal and he told me "yeah". I think it leaked a little more than it should have and now I can see it in the shocks overall performance, especially in the rebound. Does anyone have any suggestions to get this done cheap (since im a starving college student). But I just wont be able to live without hitting the trails every other day. Help

King Missile :confused:

·
carpe mañana
7,308 Posts
You should check out enduroforkseals.com the seals are around $20. They also have full tutorials on how to service your fork. You won't find a Duke on there, but SID should be similar.

_MK

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
MK_ said:
You should check out enduroforkseals.com the seals are around $20. They also have full tutorials on how to service your fork. You won't find a Duke on there, but SID should be similar.

_MK
Thanks for the advise! Are you sure the SID will work with the Duke?

King Missile

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.