Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I am really sorry about the state of my web store. I thought the new store would be up and running before the old version imploded. It crashed. For now there are still pictures, but one cannot order thru it.

For now, anyone that has been waiting to get a full rebuild kit or the rebuild with 1 piece lower link and 8mm bolts for 2009+ bushing bikes, Flux, Burner, 5 Spot, Sultan, they are all in stock. Also in stock now are full rebuild kits for the Czar V1. Rebuild kits for bearing bikes are also in stock.

If you would like to order anything from the Turner Bikes store, just email [email protected] or [email protected] with your full mailing address and phone number. I will generate an invoice and email it back.

Sorry for the hassle.

DT

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi Dave, 3 Czar Kits received here in North Yorkshire, UK. Hopefully we'll be enjoying our Czar's for another 6 years!

CAM00252.jpg

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Derailer hangers back in stock! Sorry to the rider that had to get an overpriced unit from another maker to keep riding a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
10 Posts
So happy to hear that your still in business.
I slowly started to getting my self used to the idea the my beloved Flux V2 (straight tubes, 26") would be my last Turner. I even was trying to find a bike not completly designed on hype and trend.
Now I get hope the I'll be able to ride another Turner in the future.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts