Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says have a Reba RLT TI 120 on the RIP 9. I am finding that I getting a little more compression that I like on climbs. Which remote lockout should I purchase? I am assuming that it can be added. TIA.

·
Registered
224 Posts
You only have two options, Pushloc or Poploc (or Poploc "adjust" as some call it). The poploc will give you the ability to still control your compression damping, the Pushloc will not. XLoc is not an option for that fork without replacing the whole damper, which wouldn't make any sense.

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
alex_k said:
you have to buy a remote version MC and either Pushloc or Poploc. A regular MC does not work with remote.
yep, you have to buy a new damper no matter what. The Pushloc/Poploc compatible versions are spring-loaded so that they snap back to open unless the remote pulls them, this way they only need one cable like a derailleur instead of a cable pulling in both directions

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.