Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new bike with a Reba 29" SL front fork. I have never had a bike with a suspension type fork. The bike came with an owner's manual from RockShox. The owner's manual thought fairly thick has no information. The reason it is fairly thick is because it is in 30 different langauges. Abot the only info is has is to check for damage because it could result in serious injury or death. It has no information setting the fork up. It does not even acknowledge there is a Schrader type valve at the bottom of one of the legs. I looked at the RockShox website and they have no info I could find. Where can I find some info abot this fork?

Edit: The manual also came with 2 black spacer looking things and made no mention of what they are or what they are for. I also have a lock out switch on my handle bar which the manual makes no mention of. The manual just talks about Maxle installation and how riding on a damaged fork could kill you.

Thanks

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This for the video links. That will help. I figured the 2 black things were spacers to go from 80mm to 100mm (or vice versa) as I have heard there were spacers to do that on various forms. Still can't belive they made no reference to them in their piss poor owner's manual. I went all thru RockShox's website and did not see anything like the link you posted. I am going to look it over again as I obviously missed this. Maybe there are some more answers squirreled away somewhere on the site.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.