Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
SNOWRIDER
Joined
·
1,564 Posts
4 ft to flat concrete on that bike AND no helmet sorry to be the one to say it but he deserved it :p
 

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
42,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Deweydude said:
4 ft to flat concrete on that bike AND no helmet sorry to be the one to say it but he deserved it :p

yeah he stated he didn't have enough money for a helmet
 

·
SNOWRIDER
Joined
·
1,564 Posts
.WestCoastHucker. said:
you are a true piece of sh!t... nobody deserves to have that to happen to them.......
Ok Ok you're right I shouldn't have put it that way, no one deserves that ! :eek:

But you got to admit that was pretty damn stupid on his part
 

·
Pro Crastinator
Joined
·
11,112 Posts
Deweydude said:
Ok Ok you're right I shouldn't have put it that way, no one deserves that ! :eek:

But you got to admit that was pretty damn stupid on his part
your on the right track, he did deserve a black eye or something, but a full on facial rearrangement is a sad story....
 

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
42,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
.WestCoastHucker. said:
your on the right track, he did deserve a black eye or something, but a full on facial rearrangement is a sad story....
yeah you too, wch.....no jumping w/out your ff lid
 

·
Glad to Be Alive
Joined
·
42,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
.WestCoastHucker. said:
WestCoastHelmetlessDirtJumper for life.....
Dumb, dumb du-dumb-dumb...sung to the bob theme
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
558 Posts
see the pile he was riding. its the a + b = c theroy. a - crapy bike + b - decent sized drop to flat = c - a broken face and bike
 

·
SS Pusher Man
Joined
·
7,590 Posts
What was he thinking......that a cheap XC bike is capable of 4' drops.

Come on and use some common sense.

Sucks to be him. Busted up face and no bike to ride.

mtnbikej
 

·
MTBR Mafia
Joined
·
1,553 Posts
It was my old bike from when i was 10. i rode it around cause my i-drive had clipless and i didnt feel like changing the pedals every day. ya i guess you could say i was dumb but my face looks like new and i have nothing at all thats permanent cept for a little scar on my shoulder. but it looks cool and is not on my face.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,381 Posts
WCH, that pic of u, is that at calibasas? on the x games pack? since that pic was taken ive heard they tore it down....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,740 Posts
A friend of mine is a doctor in a spinal cord injury unit and is tired of telling riders (more helmetless than not) that they're going to be para or quad for the balance of their life.
SBSfreerider said:
WCH, that pic of u, is that at calibasas? on the x games pack? since that pic was taken ive heard they tore it down....
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top