Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a jump bike and I brought the wrong rear wheel it’s a supadrive hub with qr and it’s useless for horizontal dropouts and I spent quite a lot for it as is a halo supadrive hub with chaos rim with 120 points of engagement it’s perfect condition but useless for me so here’s my question, do I sell the hub and keep the rim or do I sell the whole lot as I have no money and need money to get new one. Secondly how much would I be able to sell it for(it’s 26” rim btw) and what hub / wheels do you guys recommend for a DJ (baring in mind I only have the amount of money the old hub / wheel is worth)

and if anyone wants a hub feel free to ask as I will sell and post

·
Registered
12,171 Posts
use punctuation to create sentences. I can't read that wall of letters, so it's hard to answer your question. provide links to the frame and wheel you own so we have a frame of reference.

·
Registered
12,171 Posts
I really wanted to help. if you want people to be able to help you, you need to provide context and type sentences that make sense.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok sorry about my sentences, I had limited time so it was rushed.i couldn’t do links at the time because the halo website wasn’t responding in my location, what info can I provide for you to help you help me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts