Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I remember someone mentioning an article that outlined the different types of rear suspensions (linkages) currently in use. Does this exist? If so, can someone provide me with a link to it? I'd like to better understand all the options and pro's and con's to the different designs. I'm hoping this will make any decisions about a FS bike easier for me...

Thanks!

·
Specialized Rida
815 Posts
dnlwthrn said:
I think I remember someone mentioning an article that outlined the different types of rear suspensions (linkages) currently in use. Does this exist? If so, can someone provide me with a link to it? I'd like to better understand all the options and pro's and con's to the different designs. I'm hoping this will make any decisions about a FS bike easier for me...

Thanks!
The current issue of Dirtrag has the information you are looking for.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Another perspective.....

dnlwthrn said:

Thanks!
Try this link: http://www.dreambike.com/suspension.htm

1 - 4 of 4 Posts