Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 181 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
You should check out the new Wednesday in the dark blue color. I think I might be putting my name on the list to get one of those. You can fit a bud and lou on it too if you slide the dropout all the way back. Probably similar chainstay length to an Ice Cream Truck at that point.

·
turtles make me hot
11,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have no choice. I need a frameset, this is it, it will go straight to the powder coater.

I also have a couple who want custom built fat bikes. The wife is getting a Wednesday, the husband was waiting for the ICT. I KNOW he isn't gonna like this. Looks like two frames going.

Yeah, why didn't they offer a black frame only?

·
This place needs an enema
17,090 Posts
I'm not really interested in the ICT, regardless of color.

But I'm glad I clicked on this, because I learned that Bud and Lou (and the rest of Surly's tires) are finally tubeless ready. Woot.

·
turtles make me hot
11,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I get why the pink is cool but in the 80's when everyone was doing neon green and pink, I was wearing black t shirts. Still do.
I can't get how it's the ONLY color they're offering up.

·
fat guy on a little bike
956 Posts
am still rocking the original blue wed. i wish surly had a replaceable rear hanger, as mine bends if i look at it wrong.

aside from that, guess they are targeting hipsters and chicks with the new pink ICT.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Oh wow, considering trading in my Ti fatty for this. Not really, but kinda. Really wanted one of the pink 1x1s, but I snoozed.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I'm not really interested in the ICT, regardless of color.

But I'm glad I clicked on this, because I learned that Bud and Lou (and the rest of Surly's tires) are finally tubeless ready. Woot.
Do you know what the specific difference is? I ask because I've had no issues with Bud's or Lou's weeping or not seating well, at least with the 3+ pairs I've run. Maybe I've been lucky.

1 - 20 of 181 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.