Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Rides Uphill Slow
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a 2011 Spot to replace my 2009 Flux. Really stoked. Hopefully it's here by the end of the week.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Cool for ya! I just built my '11 Spot about a month ago. A buddy and I swapped almost everything over from my old RFX in about 2 hours (did have the new headset cups pressed, and got a new seatpost). Bike is just awesome. Good luck on your build!

·
Rides Uphill Slow
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool for ya! I just built my '11 Spot about a month ago. A buddy and I swapped almost everything over from my old RFX in about 2 hours (did have the new headset cups pressed, and got a new seatpost). Bike is just awesome. Good luck on your build!
Nice that everyontng will swap between bikes. I swapped most everything from
my RFX to Flux now to Spot. Pretty stoked in the progress I've had between the bikes.

·
Rides Uphill Slow
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wow! built it up quick.
You have a lot of interesting trails out there waiting:thumbsup:
Headset just arrived! Going to pick it up as have it installed tomorrow. Build to follow. Hoping to have it finished by tomorrow night. Ride on Friday!

·
Rides Uphill Slow
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
woot woot! Excited to see it built up!
Well the headset arrived and the bike was built in an evening. This might be the best Turner I've owned yet! Can't wait to hit the trail. Feels really balanced. Big shout out to Dave at Redstone Cyclery for getting in my headset and pressing it quickly.

Attachments

·
Registered
359 Posts
The Hookler,

Great lookin bike! Love how the white on the fork brings out the "TURNER" laser etching and the subtle blue of the headset...looks real good man. Enjoy, I love my 2012 Spot!

Cheers,

·
Rides Uphill Slow
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Hookler,

Great lookin bike! Love how the white on the fork brings out the "TURNER" laser etching and the subtle blue of the headset...looks real good man. Enjoy, I love my 2012 Spot!

Cheers,
Thanks. Really didn't plan it that way but now that you mention that it really does help it "pop". Can't wait to get her dirty.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts