Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
e.f.f.e.c.t smoothoperatr
2,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i can barely turn my rebound screw, and with the compression knob i have to get pliers and lightly turn them. theres a TINY allen screw near the knob. do i need to loosen that so its easier to turn?

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
themarsvolta55 said:
i can barely turn my rebound screw, and with the compression knob i have to get pliers and lightly turn them. theres a TINY allen screw near the knob. do i need to loosen that so its easier to turn?
i would assume so, did u try it?

but dont do it too much, it might blow up :p

·
gnar, brah
1,861 Posts
I had the same problem, so I took the shock off and cleaned out around the knobs, twisted them a bit until they rotated smoothly, and put it back on. They still aren't easy to turn, but that is more due to the positioning of the knobs on the bike. It's a little awkward.

·
Cynical Bystander
6,770 Posts
zedro said:
no kidding, kinda hard to help with such vague questions...hell can almost be dangerous getting front forks and rear shocks mixed up :rolleyes:
Almost! ha, with all this spv stuff that's out they all virtually have the same adjustments anyways.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.