Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
out of my hands, into God's

I mailed off my registration today after some creative artistic rendering and pray that it will be good enuff............it's up to the postal service, durango's finest and of course the original SS, God. nuff said, be as you are:thumbsup:

·
Registered
961 Posts
monday 1/5

jocko said:
So when did you "in" folks mail your registrations? I got mine in the mail on Tuesday (1/6). Not on the list at this point. Blog site made it sound like all received were on the posted start list, but not necessarily true?
e

Jocko, I mailed mine from the main PO in Flagstaff Monday afternoon Jan.5th. :thumbsup:

·
Pedal smarter, not harder
46 Posts
Me too!

I just found out I'm on "The List". I didn't get in last year, but went to observe even though I had the worst summer cold of my life. I was totally bummed when I found out I could have raced that day. I had fun anyway and I'm looking forward to making the road trip to Durango, as I've never been there. BTW sent it off first class mail on 1/6 from Ca.

·
Now with 20% more fat!!
2,031 Posts
Sent my poorly colored registration five minutes ago. Weirdly, I'm not on "The List" yet.. lol I have a feeling I won't be picked, but I will probably go anyway for the party! Good luck to all the contestants!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.