Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
i moto too
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
didn’t see anything posted here already, so i just thought i’d throw it out - a bunch of riders from eastern pa are heading out to ohio to rays indoor mountain bike park january 30th weekend. just in case anyone was looking for another reason to go. it’s definitely something everyone should do at least once before they die. and be sure to let all the women in your life know about the dirt rag womens' weekend february 20th (it was great last year - there was free riding for the women, coaches/training, raffle, and lots of fun).

·
No Gansta Lean here.
1,030 Posts
Is that the same weekend that the guys from Green Mountain Cyclery are heading out with a box trailer full of bikes and riders?
I have a couple of riding buddies that signed up for their trip. Wish that I could go!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Eastcoaster said:
Is that the same weekend that the guys from Green Mountain Cyclery are heading out with a box trailer full of bikes and riders?
I have a couple of riding buddies that signed up for their trip. Wish that I could go!
http://www.greenmtncyclery.com/

No it's the 23rd

I was on the Green Mtn. Dec trip, and it was a blast. You guys will have a great time. Ride BMX flats !

·
Premium Member
8,470 Posts
RHR aka Peddalers Chic... LOL!

We're headin out the weekend of the 16th, so we will warm up the ramps for ya! Ever since Joan was talk'in to ya at our XMas partty she's full tilt on going to Ray's.

See what you did!!!!!!!!... LOL!
You know your always invited to join us if you like!
:)

·
i moto too
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i wish i could join you. :cryin: gotta make the money some time. so that's great if joan is going also? i was hoping she might also go for the womens weekend february 20th. i hope you all have a great time this weekend!

·
Premium Member
8,470 Posts
redheadrider said:
i wish i could join you. :cryin: gotta make the money some time. so that's great if joan is going also? i was hoping she might also go for the womens weekend february 20th. i hope you all have a great time this weekend!
OMG it's a curse to think the weekend of Feb 20th, the Motorama in Harrisburg PA we would be anywhere else!... LOL!:madmax::devil::yikes:

It doesn't get any better than to be in a state building sniffing MOTO fumes!:thumbsup::crazy::eek:ut:

Each of the 8 halls has a different atomsphere. The arena has motorcycles and quads. Another has go karts on methonol, car/bike show, tuner wars, and the robot conflict is awesome display of distruction. I hope they will take my computer :madman: as it has pissed me off for the last time and will be a test unit for the robots to kindy adjust!!!!!!!!

Bad... Bad... Computer:incazzato:
Join us if you like!

·
i moto too
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
it’s always tuff to decide with conflicting weekend events, but i’ve already committed to the women. still on the fence about going out to rays again the following weekend and hitting the sx in indiana. are you racing at motorama or just watching? (and destroying)

·
No Gansta Lean here.
1,030 Posts
Two of my riding friends went out with Green Mountain and came back raving about it. I'm going to be heading out with them one weekend in March.
Your photos have me STOKED! :cool: Thanks for posting!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.