1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
98% of teens do, or have tried drugs.

if your are in the 98% range copy and paste this to your signature

Why???? WTF????
I dont get it!!

Are you proud of the fact that you do drugs????? is that the cool thing these days???

lots and lots of the rest of us care about our bodies

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
haha, wow that was not only irrelivant to this thread but proves that some people are just to thick or nieve to take a joke...everyone has seen the other version of this where the 2% range should copy/paste so i thought i would make a joke.

you ever heard the phrase "It is better to keep ones mouth shut and let him be thought of as an idiot than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt"?

:smallviolin:

·
Registered
485 Posts
I still dont get how this is funny?

free rider said:
haha, wow that was not only irrelivant to this thread but proves that some people are just to thick or nieve to take a joke...everyone has seen the other version of this where the 2% range should copy/paste so i thought i would make a joke.

you ever heard the phrase "It is better to keep ones mouth shut and let him be thought of as an idiot than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt"?

:smallviolin:
I realize that this is not relevant to this thread but I don't see how your signature is funny and it was in this thread.

Explain to me how I am too THICK or NAIVE to take a joke. WHERE is the joke? I don't see a joke. I see a small minded idiot who thinks advocating drug use is funny.
SAD? Yes,
FUNNY? Not so much.

And yes, I have heard that phrase and I think it applies beautifully to morons who advocate the use of drugs in public forums. joking or not.

BTW: NAIVE is spelled NAIVE not NIEVE.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Dover said:
realize that this is not relevant to this thread but I don't see how your signature is funny and it was in this thread.

Explain to me how I am too THICK or NAIVE to take a joke. WHERE is the joke? I don't see a joke. I see a small minded idiot who thinks advocating drug use is funny.
SAD? Yes,
FUNNY? Not so much.

And yes, I have heard that phrase and I think it applies beautifully to morons who advocate the use of drugs in public forums. joking or not.

BTW: NAIVE is spelled NAIVE not NIEVE.
pipe down junior, no need to get your panties in a knot...if you dont like it who cares, this does not concern you. you can go back to your spelling bee now

·
Registered
485 Posts
Haha

free rider said:
pipe down junior, no need to get your panties in a knot...if you dont like it who cares, why does this concern you. you can go back to your spelling bee now if you want
Junior???
I'm twice your age.
you're not worth any more of my time.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Dover said:
Junior???
I'm twice your age.
you're not worth any more of my time.:thumbsup:
your twice my age, yet you still get worked up over nothing....grow up, yet before you leave tell me again what you are pouting about, and how it was worth any of our time.......junior

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.