Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Did someone mention raw? Ooooooh yes..........

I got bored with black/white bikes and with all the colours on choice from Nic I couldn't decide, so I didn't bother!
The raw is a constantly changing look. Let it go dull, swirl it up with a scotch pad, or even polish it.:cool:

You'll be pleased to know Nic don't charge extra for this finish:eekster:.

·
Registered
37 Posts
well, i only decided today. I don't want a powder coat as it hides half the work that went into making it, and i don't want to pay €400 for an anno finish that isn't black.

I don't know what colour linkage/pivots to have though.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
pinches said:
well, i only decided today. I don't want a powder coat as it hides half the work that went into making it, and i don't want to pay €400 for an anno finish that isn't black.

I don't know what colour linkage/pivots to have though.
Say orange and i will hunt you down:D :D

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
norcosam said:
Karve- What did you polish it with?
I got a polishing shop to do it - cost £80 or something - but there is no reason you cant do it youself with one of the kits bought from here http://www.thepolishingshop.co.uk - note the raw frames are also the lightest adding paint adds 300g or something.

If u ride a lot in the wet the polish does loose its shine but all that does is it means its not blinding people lol - havent polished mine since summer and its still looking shiney. Only takes about 30 mins to do.

Naked frames really show off the gorgeous welds and girder like looks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.